New from Celestron - A 9x50mm, illuminated, right angle, corrected image finderscope # 93781 with 5-deg true field of view. For Schmidt-Cassegrain or EdgeHD optical tubes.
- Right angle finderscope makes it easy to find your target when your telescope is pointed toward the zenith
- Illuminated dual crosshair reticle allows for easy centering of your target; the star cannot hide behind the crosshair
- Gives a fully corrected image for easy, intuitive use
- Individual focus adjustment for reticle and the view through the finder
- Eyepiece assembly can be rotated left and right, making it easy to find a comfortable viewing angle
- Dovetail bracket allows you to easily attach the finderscope and and remove it for storage
- Weight: 680g