- Superb moderate and high-power optical performance in a remarkably compact telescope design
- Whopping 180mm aperture and 2,700mm focal length (f/15) Maksutov-Cassegrain excels for high-power solar system viewing and photography of the Moon and planetsBoasts enough aperture to collect light for pleasing views of more narrow Deep Sky objects such as planetary nebulas and globular star clusters
- Only 45 cm long and weights less than 9 kg for compact portability and easy storage
- Visual back accepts 1.25" diagonals and accessories. Includes Starry Night software download card.
- OTA: Optical Tube Assembly, does not include tripod or mount - either can be purchased separately.