- 80mm f/5 Achromatic Refractor Tube
- An ideal instrument for the wide-field observation of Deep-Sky objects, including Nebulae, Star Fields, Star Clusters and Galaxies, the Moon, bright planets and Comets, as well for daytime terrestrial observations.
- This wide-field, short-tube telescope is great as fixed aperture lenses for both Astrophotography and terrestrial photography.
- Its “fast" focal ratio makes it useful for capturing lunar and solar eclipses as well as nature photographs.
- Included: 6x30 finder, 2 Plössl eyepieces: 12.5mm (15.4x) and 26mm (32x) , 45° erecting prism, 2x barlowlens, tuberings.