- The Orion StarShoot Solar System Color Imager IV planetary imaging camera provides an ideal way to acquire stunning images of our neighbors in the solar system.
- Features a 1/3" format color CMOS imaging chip with a very small 3.6microns x 3.6microns pixel size for exceptional resolution.
- Progressive scan imaging incoporated into the Orion StarShoot Solar System Color Imager IV uses all pixels for each exposure.
- 1280 x 1024 pixel layout; 1.3 megapixel resolution.
- The Orion StarShoot Solar System Color Imager IV features a 1.25" nosepiece threaded for 1.25" filters.
- Compatible for Mac Apple Mac OS X systems as well as Windows 7, Vista (32 bit & 64 bit), and XP operating systems.