- Nifty little 90mm (3.5") aperture Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope provides long focal length performance in a conveniently compact instrument
- 90mm aperture and 1250mm focal length Maksutov-Cassegrain optics for fantastic celestial and terrestrial views, especially at higher powers
- An ideal telescope for scanning the solar system for views of the Moon and planets, as well as globular star clusters and some bright nebulas
- Includes a 25mm Sirius Plossl eyepiece, 6x20 correct-image finder scope for accurate aiming during the day or at night, 45-degree correct-image diagonal, soft Larry-case, and Starry Night astronomy software
- OTA: Optical Tube Assembly, does not include tripod or mount - either can be purchased separately.